Pharm Trainee (biosciences graduates)
Full Job Description
- To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other medical officers to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
- Monitor and provide general and follow up care to patients at designated work stations.
- Liaise with consultants and specialists on patients’ medical condition.
- Consistent and accurate documentation of medical records for all patients.
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances.
- Provide health education and support to patients and their attendants.
- Keep up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications.
- Participate at the Hospitals’ CMEs and quality improvement activities
- To supervise the daily clinical management of all patients in conjunction with the nursing team and under the guidance of consultants.
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients.
- To comply with all hospital policies and procedures in particular those relating to health and safety at work.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality.
- Comply with the use of standard medical operating procedures and policies/ adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines.
- Prepare medical reports for discharged patients under consultant supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦80,000.00 per month
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Undergraduate (Preferred)
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
Urgently hiringJob activity