Call Center Agent (Yoruba & Hausa Speaking) Job at Lumos Nigeria
Lumos is a market leading provider of high-quality solar home systems in Africa, designed to make reliable and clean power accessible to everyone. Lumos combines easy to use technology with a personalised service to power prosperity for millions of people. Lumos enables people living off the electricity grid or with a poor electricity supply to replace hazardous and expensive fossil fuel generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other basic electronic devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Call Center Agent (Yoruba & Hausa Speaking)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess relevant academic qualification (Minimum of HND / B.Sc and relevant qualifications or its equivalent).
- Candidate shall have Post Graduate Experience of one (1) year.
- He/ she must have excellent communication skill.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- He / she must have excellent Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to speak Hausa and any of Yoruba or Igbo.
- Ability to communicate and relate with customers in English, Hausa and any other language is a must.
- Typing speed – Minimum of 40 words/minute.
What Working at Lumos Offers
- At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigerian Solar Tech Eco-system
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance
- Health care benefit and Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.