IT Service Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Aktok Inc., we use agile product management, design thinking and software development to create tools to grow businesses by breaching the communication gap between businesses and customers. Reporting to the Executive Director, the IT Service Director oversees the planning, the day-to-day management, implementation, and management of operations, and continual improvement of the company. This position directs the work of teams across the world to ensure the planning, delivery and management of its services. This position facilitates the development of strategies, plans, and designs for the successful implementation of services in collaboration with internal and external teams and subcontractors. This role also provides leadership for operational delivery and management practice oversight of specific services.
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities of an IT Service Director may include:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a new line of business. In collaboration with other team members you will be in charge of Creating and implementing a new service department from scratch.
- Lead a high performing and engaged team. Reporting directly to you: an internal and external IT team and subcontractors that will be put together to execute various projects.
- Developing alongside Management the company's Vision. In collaboration with team members and key stakeholders, you will set and execute the long-term vision and strategy for our services entire lifecycle to surpass customers expectations and business objectives.
- Communicate to stakeholders across the organisation. You will build strong relationships with project partners and executives across the company. You’ll communicate your strategy to stakeholders, supported by a deep understanding of customers and the organisation’s goals and context. You will help your team members craft and present compelling presentations on projects.
- Support teams in the execution of our deliverables. You will help your team prioritise their initiatives, balancing our customers needs and our organisation’s objectives. You will create the environment enabling your teams to produce their best work. You will help remove obstacles to ensure superior execution. You will anticipate issues and proactively respond with effective solutions to enable agile teams to deliver at pace. You will take accountability for results, continuously refining our vision and strategy.
- Promote the business. You will work with the marketing and sales departments to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns to promote the company's services. The candidate will majorly work with marketing to enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and acquire leads/customers.
- Preparing various documents including digital transformation plans for Company use. You will be responsible for preparing documents and plans for the company that are in compliance with the Government's stipulated requirements.
- Budget management. You will Manage budgets and resources to ensure that services are delivered within a specified financial constraint.
- Setting account management objectives. you will be responsible for setting account management objectives for each client, partner and prospect (both financial/revenue objectives and other key milestones, as well as the targeted timeline for achievement).
- Account Management. Proactively managing relationships with assigned existing strategic customers, partners and prospects; has accountability for the overall account results and the delivery of a consistent and superior customer relationship.
- Degree in Computer Science, information technology management, and/or an MBA/MSc is required
- 7+ years of Digital Consulting Experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience with the ability to work under pressure
- Digital Marketing experience of 5+ years
- Proven background in Business Development with 5+ years experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT teams
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing information technology projects
- 5+ years experience working with systems and software’s (CRMs, ERPs, Chatbots and other Business Automation solutions)
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and systems
- Excellent Communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Experience in integrating acquired businesses a plus
- Experience working within a high growth organisation
- Extensive experience managing third-party subcontractors
- Possess strong ethics and the ability to maintain confidential information
- The ability to organise and support a fast paced work environment and produce quality work
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organisation, time management and prioritisation
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain partnerships at various staff and management levels and across various functions
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations for executives
WHAT WE OFFER
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a member of our team:
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- Flexible work arrangements (Remote)
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Start-up flexibility
- International experience
- Rapidly growing market with lots of opportunities
- Informal, inclusive and equal opportunity environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦300,000.00 - ₦600,000.00 per month
- Describe please briefly your most relevant experience, or why should we invite you for the interview.
- What is your income expectation? (in Naira, per month)